HP is well known for their one after another launch of Laptops which goes with better high ends as well as means for intermediate ends. Now HP comes out clean with their pavilion dm1z series which is a customizable Notebook PC which would comply with your daily use and specially will treat your games on higher preference with enhanced usability and functionality. It’s worth a great convenient ultra portable notebook which climbs the merits for being better and faster then K625 versions out there. Its tweaked performance will dig up your inspirations and gaming has just got better, with such a miniature design and looks which are truly worth mentioning.
This powerpack will cost you about $640 and within this price range; it’s truly admiring and delivers a good/solid performance with a complimentary battery life. Have an overview to its specifications then hop on to further details for this handy notebook:
• Operating System: Win 7 Home Premium 64-bit
• Processor: AMD (Fusion Tech) Dual Core 1.6Ghz
• RAM: 4 GB (DDR3)
• Hard Drive: 320 GB @ 7200 RPM
• Graphics Card: ATI Radeon HD 6310M Discrete Class Graphics
• Battery: 6-cell Li-ion battery (51Wh), 9.5 hours max
• Display: 11.6-inch 1366 x 768 HD glossy display with LED backlighting
• DVD-ROM: External DVD R/W with Double layer Support
• Webcam (Builtin): HP TrueVision Webcam with MIC
• Wireless Connectivity: Wireless Network Card 802.11b/g/n
• Bluetooth: HP Bluetooth 3.0
Well, by having a walkthrough to its specifications, the configuration seems to be perfect for your job to get done right and with an overall average this notebook shapes much to be a netbook because of its miniature size whereas it also gives you the experience of a notebook.
Gaming got better with enhanced graphics card
With your every day life, gaming plays an important role for making you feel comfortable and relaxed. For better gaming experience this system possesses a significant graphics card. Although, it has made its best attempt to revolutionize your game world, but this system doesn’t complies with much heavier games, despite the fact it won’t disappoint you either. Taking into account its thicker side it only measures 0.8 inches and weighs about 3.8lbs, having this much of light handed device the graphics card integrated is surely remarkable.
Glitches come with its Bluetooth and touch pad
The drawbacks to this device comes out from its Bluetooth connectivity by which indeed you are able to transfer your data to the system or even from it but the hitch comes when your Bluetooth needs to be stabled and kept in line for long. This sounds unusual, as well the touchpad occasionally will hurdle you up and also is situated very close to the keyboard so it would be complicated for you to type for long as if you are a beginner to this system.
Laptop or Netbook ?
When considering its screen size and weight, at your very first sight it will resemble much to look like a netbook, but when it comes to the offerings for enhanced features, the trails of this netbook gets very far then a netbook. So, this system would be top most considerable for those who want a powerful system sized accordingly to a netbook.
• Complies with a nice keyboard built efficiently
• An averagely good battery life within this price range
• Nicely furnished which totally fights against fingerprints, but not at its bezel
• Good command over gaming and video playback
• There is no booting supported from SD card reader, nor have a USB 3.0 port
• You wont be able to swap between WIFI modules
• Not quite an exceptional battery performance (will give 4 hrs approx.)
• No touchpad compatibility in LINUX
If you do not have a need of ultra large time efficient battery support, but want better gaming and daily work to get done in no time then this notebook would be highly recommendable. But, no doubt this is quite an able attempt made for packing down reasonable hardware and configurations at its level best with minimizing the size of this notebook.
Tags: HP Pavilion dm1z.
Trackback from your site.