Sony has a long-drawn-out practice of compressing some of the most compelling hardware configurations in all over the laptop/notebook market in efficient compacts shells which at the same place weighs quite light than others. Now they have given a spin to their VAIO notebook portfolio by adding the New “S” series which are ultra-powerful thus far the exceptionally portable and handy ones around, where the another new series of notebooks the “C’ series will cheer up the young generation and will plead to them because of its vibrant neon-colored collection, a must to watch and use notebook.
Sony VAIO “S” series
The S series carries out the Sony’s convention which measures at 13 inch and weighs at 1.75 kilos only and has the following efficient specifications to best go with your computing needs:
- Processor: The processor ticking inside is the Core-i7 CPU’s which is a selection of 2nd generation
- RAM: RAM of up to 4 GB seems quite enough for your daily tasks to handle them efficiently and provide you with best capable speed.
- Video Card: It equips a distinct 6470M Radeon HD video card and also an Intel HD graphics combo to enhance your gaming experience.
- Secondary Storage: It also packs down a DVD drive for secondary storage option
- Connectivity Options: The “S” series also support 3G and has various connectivity options which comes generally in all notebooks like WI-FI b/g/n support, Bluetooth radios and additionally a pair of USB 2.0 and one USB 3.0 slot on board, comes built-in.
Availability: The launch date for the new Sony VAIO S laptops is expected from the month of March, where you will have a variety of color options to choose from. However, there aren’t any words for how much of a price tag will it get when it goes available, but you can consider this laptop not to be the cheapest one’s around which won’t cost you merely a little bucks.
Sony VAIO “C” series
Next to the “S” series comes the “C” series which will also possess efficient strength and will come out with cheering different colors to opt from. They will equip HD display screens measured at 14 inch and will typically carry out the 2nd generation i5 CPUs in addition a detached Radeon HD 6470M GPU under the hood. Following will be the general specifications of this colorful notebook:
- RAM: Identical to the “S” series, it will feature RAM of up to 4 GB (upgradable) which means you will be able to further extend it which can support up to 8GB.
- Hard Drive: For primary storage, it will pack a 320 GB hard drive @ 5400 rpm, which seems a bit low.
- Connectivity Options: For connectivity options, it will feature one USB 3.0 port, whereas the number of USB 2.0 ports has reached to three ports and Bluetooth support comes generally. As you would expect there’s HDMI and WI-FI b/g/n support, as well.
Availability: Yet again the “C” series are expected to knock the shop doors during the month of March and so the price tag hasn’t been revealed.