We have formerly discussed in our article about a very big issue that is been faced by the iPhone 4S users that is the battery life. Each and every user is facing the problem that became so hectic these days for them. This issue is not only concerned specifically concerned with the iPhone 4S users but also to the general users who have upgraded to iOS 5 from iOS 4. This one is the problem reported by the users. Well if you are one of those individuals, don’t worry we have top 10 best tips to bank battery life on iPhone 4S.
If your battery on iPhone 4/3GS on iOS 5 is considerably low as compared to iOS 4, you can also use the below methods to improve battery life as they will work on others too not just specially for the iPhone 4S.
1.You should turn off Setting time Zone on your device, for which you should turn Setting Time Zone off just head over to Settings> Location services> System services. There you will see an option to turn off Time Zone settings, once you have turned it off you battery life will improve
2. To improve the battery life simply turn your Wi-Fi off. To do that head over to your settings and turn it off.
3.Also you should Disable All Location Services as they drain your battery life, this includes the Find My Friends, Find My iPhone and the important Siri (Siri does require location based services)
4. you should also Turn Off Vibrations. Turning off vibrations seems that it won’t affect the battery at all but sometimes it does, in fact if you are a heavy user it would affect you. To turn off head over to Settings> Sounds.
5. While most people will tell you to keep your brightness at “Auto”, there is one downside of it, when you are in a place that is dark your screen automatically increases brightness this affects the battery life. So simply keep your brightness at medium level.
6. Having push notifications cost you battery power loss. To avoid such loss you should Simply turn off your push notifications and you will manage to save some battery life.
7. To save your battery you can turn your iCloud off to save some previous battery, but if you use this you won’t be able to use iCloud features. To turn it off head over to Settings>iCloud>Documents & Data and tick Use Cellular to off.
8. As a user of iPhone 4Syou must know that it is kept on constant iTunes Wi-Fi Sync it would be wise to turn it off. Only keep it at sync when you need to. To turn iTunes Wi-Fi sync off head over to settings app.
9. You must have enabled diagnostics and are experiencing battery loss. Maybe you should stop sending Apple diagnostics as it sends out data which drains battery life.
10.If somehow the tips mentioned above does not works better to resolve the battery life issue on iPhone 4S or iOS 5. Then you must go for the last tip which must help you out to bug out of situation. Before completely restoring your iPhone 4S remember to keep a back, just in case you mess up something.
This is all from our side to help you out get out of the situation and save your battery for your iPhone 4S. I am very sure that these tips will surely going to help you out a lot and will save your battery. Good luck
Trackback from your site.