iH8snOw the developer behind popular jailbreaking tool, snowbreeze, has updated it to support the latest firmware iOS 5.0.1 for iPhone, iPad and iPod touch. To jailbreak your iOS device on iOS 5.0.1, go ahead and use Snowbreeze.
This new version of snowbreeze brings some bug fixes such as iBooks sandbox crashing and location services issues with the iPhone 3GS. Also it re-adds iPad baseband option for the iPhone 3GS. Have a look below for the full change log.
Supports iOS 5.0 (9A334)/5.0.1-b1 (9A402)
- Fixed iBooks sandbox crashing issues.
- Fixed location services issues with iPhone 3GS Users running the iPad baseband.
- Re-added iPad baseband install option to iPhone 3GS.
- Removes UDID requirement/Beta timer in 5.0.1.
- Tethered devices are booted via iBooty which is extracted to the Desktop after running sn0wbreeze.
iPhone 3GS iPad baseband (06.15.00) users:
- Re-flash the iPad baseband via sn0wbreezeif you restore (d) to a stock 5.0 firmware.
Download Snowbreeze 2.8b9 For iOS 5.0/ 5.0.1
If you haven’t already got iOS 5.0.1 you download it and you can also get iTunes 10.5.1 beta 2.
The new iOS 5.0.1 fixes the battery issue many of you might have faced when updating to iOS 5. For the iPad 1 users, it also adds multi-tasking back which was removed in iOS 5.
Trackback from your site.