Microsoft released Windows 8 in four different editions: Windows 8, Windows 8 Pro, Windows 8 Enterprise, and Windows 8 RT. Windows 8, While Windows 8 Pro and Enterprise are for Intel base PCs and Windows 8 RT is designed for ARM base tablets.
PCs users who want to install Windows 8 on desktop or laptop they need to choose one edition between these two: Windows 8 and Windows 8 Pro.
Windows 8 Pro is designed for business/technical professional users. While windows 8 is designed for normal user’s, In simple words, go for Windows 8 edition if you are planing to upgrade Windows 7 Starter, Home Basic, or Home Premium edition, and chose Windows 8 Pro if you’re coming from Professional or Ultimate edition.
Check out the official details key features comparison chart :
Incoming search terms:
- any difference between windows 8 1 pro and student version
- difference between windows 8 1 and windows 8 1 pro
- difference between windows 8 1 pro and 8 1 student
- difference between windows 8 and student pro 8
- difference of window 8 pro and windows 8 1 pro for student
- difference of windows 8 1 and window 8 1 pro student
- differences between windows 8 1 pro and home
- the difference between windows 8 1 and the student version
- whats the difference between windows 8 student pro and pro