Yesterday we acknowledged our readers that Microsoft has released Internet Explorer 10 Release Preview for Windows 7 and Windows Server 2008 R2. Those who have downloaded it on their system must have experienced that it is faster than all those previous versions of Internet Explorer and it fetch powerful HTML5 engine to Windows 7 users.
With the procedure to Download Internet Explorer 10 I have also mentioned that once anyone has installed the Internet Explorer 10 it will replace the Internet Explorer 9 and you won’t be able to use IE 9 along with testing IE 10 on your system. In case you are not too much friendly with IE 10 as it’s new and you want your IE 9 back then you can uninstall Internet Explorer 10 by following this guide.
Type appwiz.cpl in Start menu search box > hit Enter key it will open Programs and Features window.
There on to the left pane click View installed updates and it will display you all of your installed updates.
There find Windows Internet Explorer 10>right-click on the entry > click Uninstall button. When it displays you Confirmation Prompt> click yes.
As once you have confirmed it, it will ask you to reboot your system.
Restart your system in order to finish up the un-installation process of Internet Explorer 10 and now you can restore the previous version of Internet Explorer for instance Internet Explorer 10>click Restart later to finish the un-installation process when you restart later.
You have un-installed Internet Explorer 10 in this way!
Incoming search terms:
- restore internet explorer 9 from 10
- restore previous version of internet explorer
- how to restore previous version of internet explorer
- Restore Explorer 11 to 10
- Restore Previous Version Internet Explorer
- how to revert internet explorer from version 11 to earlier version
- how do i restore an earlier version of internet explorer
- go back to previous internet explorer version
- revert to an earlier version of internet explorer 10